Monday, August 27, 2012

The Great Reveal...

...of my growing baby bump! Haha, you probably thought I was going to tell you the gender! As of now, we still don't know what we're having, sorry to disappoint you ;) But, as promised...here are some pictures of my ever-growing baby bump from early in March through today!

Approximately 8 Weeks?
Not much of a bump, but I thought I was getting huge already :)

15 Weeks
Itty-bitty growing bump

I was excited about there being a little bump - and also feeling a little silly about taking pictures like this :)
20 Weeks
Baby is getting bigger, therefore bump is growing!

25 Weeks
Definitely starting to pop out now!
Yep, I can still see my toes!

30 Weeks
Really noticing a LOT of growth in the last 5 weeks!

Love our little rapidly-growing Baby :)

As you can see, it's been quite a progression of growth, especially in the last 10 weeks. One can only imagine what the next 10 weeks of growth will look like...yikes!!

Ok, time for bed now before my night shift - I'll post about Baby's growth and development tomorrow. Just wanted to share some of our pictures with you all, as promised :)

Have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment